The Holmes Institute® has an enrollment policy that allows students to enter the program at the beginning of any term.
- Have an earned, accredited Bachelor’s Degree with a G.P.A. of 3.0 or higher. If this degree was earned in another country, have documentation showing that this degree program is equivalent to those approved by the United States Department of Education.
- Two letters of recommendation from an academic, employer/work, or minister/mentor
- If English is not the applicant’s first language, have documentation of passing the TOEFEL with a minimum of 530
HOW TO APPLY
- Request application from the Administrative Registrar at Holmes Institute
- Sealed official transcripts from previously attended universities and college are to be sent to the Administrative Registrar. NOTE: If the transcript is not in English, it must be submitted through World Education Services ICAP services. The original transcript and the English translation are to be submitted with the application packet. The student is responsible for paying the evaluation fee required by WES
- Request two letters of recommendation sent directly to the Administrative Registrar
- English is the language of instruction at the Holmes Institute so students who are not first language English proficient must submit evidence of passing a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) test with a minimum score of 530
- Complete an interview with an admissions officer
When all application materials are received, and the entrance interview is completed, the final decision of admission approval is made by the President of Holmes Institute.
Students have one year from the date of admission to start their coursework. Beginning with the first academic term of course participation, students have 6 years to meet all degree requirements for graduation. After one year from date of admission, students who do not register for coursework must re-apply to the Institute and meet the new admission and program requirements in effect.